Roofer Winston Salem NC for Asphalt and Metal Roofing
Jun 27, 2019
Obviously, one of the most crucial barriers between your home and the elements is the roof laying atop your house. Not only do the sun and rain hover above, insects and critters battle to invade your roofing as well. Therefore, you need to find a quality residential roofer Winston Salem NC to keep your dwelling safe. Fortunately, Xterior LLC is a top quality contractor that does exactly that and more!
When You Need a Roofer Winston Salem NCFirst, let’s explore when a new residential roof is necessary. Essentially, if anything is encroaching into your home that shouldn’t be, it’s time to examine the issue. Sometimes, these problems are fixable if your roof is relatively new. However, if your original roofing is faulty or is showing its age, it is wise to consider replacement. At this point, you have two options to consider: a metal or shingled covering. Each have quality advantages to consider. Briefly, let’s examine the pros and cons of each.
- Primarily, they are the least expensive to install.
- Since they come in a variety of shapes and colors, they easily match nearly any home’s exterior.
- When installed by a contractor with experience, they also withstand strong winds.
- Likewise, proper installation of underlayment and fasteners shield homes from moisture infiltration.
- Sometimes, they require more maintenance and upkeep to keep them in good shape. On occasion, you may need to address a loose shingle. Or, granules may sluff off a bit.
- Similarly, they need replacement more often than a metal roof. Generally, if properly installed, their lifespan is close to 20 years.
- They last longer with a life expectancy of over 50 years.
- Furthermore, cleaning and maintaining them is a breeze. Follow manufacturer’s cleaning instructions; avoid perilous climbs up ladders replacing stray shingles.
- Similar to asphalt, they also come in a variety of colors.
- Differing textures abound as well.
- These roofs are not susceptible to fire, mildew, insects or rot.
- Additionally, they are energy-efficient, thereby cutting utility costs.
- Metal roofs are 100% recyclable. Therefore, mother nature wins too!
- Installation tends to initially cost more. To help alleviate this issue, Xterior LLC provides outstanding financing options (see below). However, due to their long life, you would replace an asphalt roof several times during the same time period, thus the cost may not be more in the long term.
- Certain roofing materials do not do well along coastal areas. For example, aluminum lasts longer than steel in a corrosive environment.
Locating an Elite Residential Contractor in NCUltimately, both materials above augment value to your home. When the contractor installs them properly, they add a vital layer of protection to your dwelling. Keep in mind, your roofing is only as good as the installation. Fortuitously, Xterior LLC is a roofer Winston Salem NC that you can trust. Consider this kind review from one of our many happy customers. “I cannot say enough about the professionalism and workmanship of Xterior LLC. This company helped me with two jobs now and both were nothing less than exceptional. I will most definitely continue to use this company for my home modification needs. And, I would recommend that anybody else do the same!” ~ Chris P. Moreover, we strive to keep your roof affordable. With this in mind, we offer multiple financing options to qualified homeowners, such as:
- 100% Financing
- Interest as low as ZERO percent
- Monthly investments starting at $58