Truly, it’s not just a cliché at this point, winter is coming very soon. And, we weren’t very far along into fall when we got a glimpse of the weather that’s on the way. Now, what will keep you protected from hail, freezing rain, and snow? At home, the first line of defense is your roof. If your roof isn’t doing its job, you will not have a pleasant winter. This is why you have to make sure it is in good shape. You can do this by having expert roofing contractors High Point NC closely examine it.
The first thing we will do when you contact us for a free estimate is send a technician out to look at your roof. We check every area, to determine exactly what issues exist with your current roof. Then, if you do need a new roof, we will go over your options, including:
The reason many homeowners choose metal for their roofs is because it can last so long. It’s not out of the question for a metal roof to hold up exceptionally well for 50 years or longer. A roof made of metal also helps cut energy costs. In addition, it provides excellent protection from harsh precipitation and strong winds. We use several methods to prevent leaks, while many roofers cut corners and don’t take the extra steps. Among them are:
· Using special high-quality fasteners to prevent metal tearing during high wind gusts. Most roofers use cheap fasteners to save cost.
· Rubber gaskets used by many roofers dry out over time, which causes leaks…we use silicone gaskets to prevent that issue.
· Additionally, our philosophy about using the highest-quality materials extends to the vent boots. We use the best-available boots to prevent leaks around roof vent penetrations.
Look around your neighborhood. You will probably notice that most of the houses have asphalt roofs. One of the main reasons for this is because they are very affordable. And, like metal, asphalt shingles are great at shielding a home from the elements. Additionally, there are many advantages, such as:
· They are available in a wide variety of colors and can resemble tile, wood, and other materials.
· We take extra steps to seal the roof to prevent leaks.
· By using starter shingles on the first row, wind can’t blow shingles off in a high wind.
· Intake and exhaust vents prevent moisture accumulation and improve airflow in the attic.
While there are many roofing contractors High Point NC Xterior stands out for a few reasons. First of all, we have over 50 years of combined experience. Also, we are fully licensed and insured. In addition, we are an accredited Better Business Bureau company with an A rating. We are proud to be Owens Corning Preferred Contractors, using USA-made materials. Our financing options include no-money-down and 0% interest. Today, contact us to arrange your free consultation.