Replacement Windows Winston Salem NC – An Important Energy Saver
Dec 14, 2018
At Xterior, we want to help our customers stay warm, and save money and energy while doing so. One of the best ways to do this is by replacing your home’s windows. A 1/16th-inch gap in a window allows as much air into your home as a missing brick in your wall. With winter weather already in full force, it is important to take care of unwanted cold air entering your home. All of the benefits below provide excellent reasons to replace your current windows now. When it is replacement windows Winston Salem NC homeowners need, we are ready to help.
Benefits versus Cost of Replacement Windows
- Energy and cost-savings – New replacement windows that are dual-pane Low-E glass, with Argon gas-filled offer a great return on investment. By keeping your home’s temperature more comfortable, you will see greater energy efficiency.
- Less drafts – Tight seals means you do not have air coming in or out from around windows. This is important because heat moves to the coldest area, where you could lose half of every dollar you spend.
- Strong direct sunlight decreased – With Low-E glass coating you will have less fading of your furniture fabrics. Thus, it saves you money on repairing or replacing furniture. In addition, there is less unwanted heat gain. This is due to the coating minimizing the amount of ultraviolet and infrared light that passes through windows. Again, this helps with energy efficiency.
- Reduce condensation – No longer will you have unwanted moisture on the inside of your windows. Condensation has the ability to ruin window seals, panes and the wood surrounding it. Consequently, you would have to replace those compromised window areas in the future.
How Much Does It Cost to Install New Windows?At Xterior, we offer many styles and options in our line of replacement windows. Naturally, you will have choices as to the grade and options that are best for your home and budget. The cost will depend on the size, style, options and number of windows that you require. Most importantly, we offer some of the best financing options available. Our goal is to provide you with new windows to keep your family warm this winter, without making a large payment upfront.
What you get with Replacement WindowsOur replacement windows come with multiple features. Moreover, based on your needs and budget, our in-home consultant will help you choose the perfect windows for your home.
- Choose from various styles – Our replacement windows come from an American manufacturer, Norandex. They offer many sizes and styles.
- Dual-pane comfort Low-E glass – Low-E coatings minimize the amount of ultraviolet and infrared light that can pass through glass. Moreover, it does this without compromising the amount of visible light that passes through.
- Argon gas-filled – Argon gas acts as an insulator, working in both summer and winter keeping interiors protected from outside temperatures.
- Easy access = easy cleaning – These fusion-welded window frames last longer than older-style windows. They have easy access to both sides of the window due to the tilt-in sash, making window cleaning easy.
- Water-repellent – Norandex created their windows to repel water. In addition, the windows have a tight seal creating a high-quality weather barrier.