Affordable Quality Roofing Greensboro NC Area Trusts
May 27, 2018
Looking for whatever affordable quality roofing Greensboro NC has to offer? It can be hard to find! Some places are too expensive, others don’t do quality work and some aren’t even located in NC! But for a reasonably priced, high-quality roofing solution, the Triad trusts Xterior LLC.
Affordable Quality Roofing Greensboro NC OptionsWe offer a variety of options for homeowners looking for a great new roof. Whether it’s asphalt shingle roofing or metal roofing, Xterior LLC. are the Triad’s experts. Why do Triad homeowners choose us, again and again?
- Financing Options: We’ve partnered with a leading lender, to give you great options for roof financing. We offer many options including no money down and zero percent interest financing.
- Work We Stand Behind: As an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, we offer full lifetime material warranties on new roofs. Our work makes us who we are, and we are extremely proud of our workmanship!
- Full Range of Services: Xterior LLC. is your complete exterior remodel business. In addition to roofs, we also install vinyl siding and replacement windows.
Asphalt Shingle RoofsOf course, the asphalt shingle roof is an American classic. These roofs bring a variety of advantages to the table:
- Cost-Effective: It’s easy to design an asphalt roofing solution to fit almost any budget. Plus, you get a durable and great-looking roof for your money.
- Aesthetic Variety: Shingles come in a wide range of colors and can imitate natural materials like slate and wood.
- Durable: Asphalt shingles withstand water extremely well and last for years. They’re low-maintenance and easy to repair.
Metal RoofsIf you’re looking for ultimate durability and value, a metal roof is the way to go. Xterior LLC. is proud to install high-quality, precision-engineered metal roofs.
- Energy-Efficient: Because of their heat-reflecting qualities, a metal roof can save you substantial money on your energy bills.
- Value-Adding: Metal roofs can add 6% or more to the value of an east coast home.
- Extreme Durability: A good metal roof can last up to 50 years, while an asphalt roof typically requires replacement every 15-20 years.
- Mold and Insect Resistant: No worries about these issues with a metal roof.